PLUS SIZE BLOG SALE JUNE/JULY

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Hey Everyone,

FANCY A BLOG SALE ?
 Feel free to peruse and email if you have any questions.
****
All the prices and sizes are underneath each item.

If you are interested in any of the items below then please comment or tweet me with your email address so I can send you a paypal invoice.
P&P is £3.30 standard first class for one item (small parcel).

If you purchase more than one item or item in bulky I would need to look up the postage, online it looks to be £5.65 for a medium parcel. 
Regretfully this is a UK only blog sale.

All items come from a smoke free home and are in good condition, with some items only being worn a couple of times or still with tags on.



Payments to be made within 24 hours or else item will be sold onto the next person.

Happy Shopping



VERY - SO FABULOUS 
BLACK FAUX LEATHER JACKET
SIZE 20
£10



TOPSY CURVY 
COBALT BLUE JACKET
SIZE 18
£7 




CURVISSA 
DENIM SHIRT DRESS
SIZE 26 (VERY SMALL - WOULD FIT 20/22)
£7




SIMPLY BE
MULTI COLOUR LONGLINE SHIRT
SIZE 22
£15




SIMPLY BE
KHAKI BOMBER JACKET (BRAND NEW)
SIZE 22
£15 


Love
Mrs M xxx

You Might Also Like

23 comments

  1. Hi, could I have the leather jacket and the denim dress please?x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course. What is your Paypal email. I will send invoice tonight x

      Delete
    2. It's simmeg123@live.co.uk Thankyou x

      Delete
    3. If this jacket doesn't sell, I'd like it please! :-) X

      Delete
    4. Hi There, still waiting for your payment honey. I'm wrapping everything up tonight x

      Delete
    5. Hi Simone,
      Could you please advise if you still want these as I have other people wanting to buy? I have sent the invoice to you twice now. If I don't hear from you within the next few hours I will sell onto another person. Thanks x

      Delete
  2. Can i have the checked dress pls i have tweeted u my email is melissarocks2k11@hotmail.co.uk

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem. Will send invoice tonight x

      Delete
  3. Could i have the alice and you blouse please 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course. What's your PayPal email? I will send invoice tonight x

      Delete
    2. Mrsjleto1@googlemail.com
      Many thanks x

      Delete
  4. Could i have the alice and you blouse please 😊

    ReplyDelete
  5. Of course. What is your Paypal email? I will send invoices tonight x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly not sorry. The khaki bomber is though x

      Delete
  7. Hi Em, can I have the New Look floral kimono & the Denim shirt dress please? My email is lindseyliz2003@yahoo.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, the denim dress has been sold now. The new look jacket is still available though. Are you happy for me to Paypal you for that tonight? x

      Delete
  8. Hi is the khaki bomber still available? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, yes it's still available. If you want to send me your PayPal email I can invoice you tonight after work xx

      Delete
    2. Hi there. I'm wrapping up parcels tonight and the bomber is still available if you are still interested? Xx

      Delete
  9. is the khaki bomber and the Orange jacket still available?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Khaki Bobmer is still available yes, if you send me your paypal email I will send you across an invoice. The New Look Kimono do you mean? Yes thats now sold I'm afraid x

      Delete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements