In Love with Live Unlimited... Christmas Party Outfit Ideas

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Today's Christmas Party Outfit Idea comes from the awesome Live Unlimited 

You really can't beat a black dress can you, and this black drop waist tunic dress 
ticks all the boxes for me.
It's classy and sophisticated especially with the chiffon material.

I love the way it silhouettes my figure and the long sleeves 
add a touch of class.
Can we also talk about this gorgeous beading neckline too, its so lovely and delicate
Teamed with tights, a sparkly black clutch bag and my amazing boots that I will rave about till the end of time, it all just works so well together.
The description is 'Tunic Dress' so you can technically wear it as either a tunic or a dress, 
but seeing as I'm such a shorty bum bum it sits just above the knee on me so I have chosen to wear it as a dress with tights. 
If you are taller than me (which to be honest won't be difficult haha) you may chose to wear this as a tunic over trousers or jeans or I think this would also look 
sexy with some wet look leggings and heels.
As for sizing, I would say it is very true to size.
As with all the other looks I will leave all the links below.
Definitely check out Live Unlimited they have some really lovely pieces that 
are perfect staple items for your wardrobe

*What Em Wore*

See you tomorrow for another party look.

Love 
Mrs M xxxx


*dress kindly sent for review









You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. What a beautiful dress on you - I hope you have somewhere lovely to go to show it off.

    Silk Organza Fabric NYC

    ReplyDelete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements