PLUS SIZE BLOG SALE / FEBRUARY

Saturday, February 25, 2017

Hey Everyone,

FANCY A BLOG SALE ?
 Feel free to peruse and email if you have any questions.
****
All the prices and sizes are underneath each item.

If you are interested in any of the items below then please comment or tweet me with your email address so I can send you a paypal invoice.
P&P is £3.30 standard first class for one item (small parcel).

If you purchase more than one item or item in bulky I would need to look up the postage, online it looks to be £5.65 for a medium parcel. 
Regretfully this is a UK only blog sale.

All items come from a smoke free home and are in good condition, with some items only being worn a couple of times or still with tags on.

Payments to be made within 24 hours or else item will be sold onto the next person.

Happy Shopping


SIMPLY BE SNAKESKIN LONGLINE BLOUSE
SIZE 22
£12



SHAGGY GILLET
SIZE 24
£10
SOLD


HOUNDSTOOTH CAPE
ONE SIZE
£10


HOT PINK JUMPER WITH LACE BOTTOM
SIZE 20/22
£7
SOLD


ORIENTAL PRINT DRESS
SIZE 22
£10
SOLD


YOURS CLOTHING RED COLD SHOULDER TOP
SIZE 20
£10


ASOS WRAP DRESS
SIZE 18
£10


MARIETTA DRESS
SIZE 22
£10


NEXT FLORAL BLOUSE
SIZE 22
£7


YOURS CLOTHINGGOLD SHIMMER RUCHED DRESS (NEVER WORN)
SIZE 22
£10


BABY PINK CROPPED SUEDE JACKET
SIZE 24
£10


ASDA FLORAL WATERFALL JACKET 
SIZE 14 (WILL FIT AND 18)
£7


GREY STRIPED CAPE
ONE SIZE
£10


SIMPLY BE EMBROIDERED JACKET
SIZE 22
£20


NEW LOOK MATERNITY DRESS
SIZE 20
£10


YOURS CLOTHING CAPE
SIZE S (FITS UP TO A 24)
£7


PINK CLOVE LACE SLEEVED DRESS (NEW WITH TAGS)
SIZE 22
£10


PINK CLOVE WRAP DRESS (NEW WITH TAGS)
SIZE 18 (WILL FIT UP TO A 20/22)
£10


YOURS CLOTHING DRESS (WORN ONCE)
SIZE 22
£10




LITTLE MISTRESS LONG DRESS (WORN ONCE)
SIZE 18 
£35


SIMPLY BE LONGLINE ZIP BLOUSE/WAISTCOAT
SIZE 22
£10


HAPPY SHOPPING

LOVE MRS M xxx

You Might Also Like

20 comments

  1. Hi could I have the first 2 capes please x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. of course, the houndstooth and grey oneness? whats you paypal please? xx

      Delete
    2. Hi Simone.
      Did you still want the capes? If so what is your paypal please? xx

      Delete
  2. Is the oriental print dress stretchy or jersey material? If so can I have please? Natasha181181@me.com is my PayPal. Thanks! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Natasha, yes its stretchy, I will send over the paypal shortly xx

      Delete
    2. thank you honey, they will be packed up on Tuesday xx

      Delete
  3. I'd love the ASOS wrap dress. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi of course, what is your paypal please? and I will send an invoice over x

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  4. Hello, the pink lacy jumper please!
    Natg_87@hotmail.com x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry honey, the jumper has gone x

      Delete
  5. Hiya, has the longline zip blouse sold? If not could o have it please xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes its still available, what is your paypal please? xx

      Delete
    2. It's xx-april-xx@hotmail.com

      Thank you x

      Delete
    3. Hiya, just thought I'd let you know that I've not had anything thu on PayPal, I didn't want you to think I was mucking you around xx

      Delete
  6. can i get the floral jacket? email is nataliedmills88@gmail.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Homewares at low prices

    http://www.homeliving.co.uk/

    Please Click here & Get Homewares at low prices.

    ReplyDelete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements