SHEER EMBROIDERY

Friday, February 24, 2017




Unless you have been living under a rock then you will have noticed the embroidered trend, towards the end of 2016 and transcending into SS17 it seems cute floral stitching is the way to our fashion hearts and I for one LOVE it.


I have been starting to build a little collection of pretty embroidered items over the months, it started with a bomber jacket, then I added a lace bardot top and now I have this gorgeous Longline Sheer Blouse from Yours Clothing.


You know I love my blouses, in the spring and summertime I  tend to live in them with a cami tops and sandals and seeing the sun came out to play for a bit this weekend what better way to show off this blouse than in a jeans and cami combi.



I mean, how pretty is the detailing on this blouse? 


This outfit is just perfect for warm evenings out or even dare I say it, if it's not too early to say the word 'Festival?'  
A pair of cropped denim shorts, this blouse and a flower crown - perf!! 
(notes outfit idea for the summer)


I will leave the links to this outfit below, the blouse is only £32 and will for sure be a welcome addition to your wardrobe.



ALSO have you seen mine and Chris' Style Your Parner Video we did with Yours Clothing?
It was such good fun, Chris made some interesting choices, check it out below.



Love Mrs M xxx



You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements