DISNEYLAND PARIS OUTFIT ONE

Sunday, April 16, 2017


Hello... or should I say Bonjour....

Apologies for being a bit AWOL on here, life's been a bit hectic but I'm back...and as some of you may know if you follow me on any of my other social media I've been to Disneyland Paris .

I went to find out some more on the Run Disney Event they have happening in September, which you can find out more about over on my You Tube, I will link the vlogs over the next two days.

Anyhow, I have a few outfit posts of course, as you can't go to Disney and not do any OOTD's.

My first outfit was my travelling outfit and was comfy enough to travel in and casual enough to peruse the park in the afternoon when we got there.



You can't go to Paris and NOT wear stripes..... and so I opted for this lightweight, longline striped jumper from Yours Clothing.


Teamed with my black jeggings also from Yours, comfy boots from Clarks and my lightweight stone coloured jacket from New Look, outfit one was perfect for roaming around Disney in the afternoon. 
Light, Comfy, Casual was what I wanted and that's what I achieved.  



Have you seen my Disney Vlogs? Day One is linked below, I will link day two tomorrow.




Love 
Mrs M xxxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements