DISNEYLAND PARIS OUTFIT TWO - CASTLE MAGIC

Saturday, April 22, 2017




It's time for outfit number two from my Disneyland Paris trip and this is the outfit that I wore for the evening to watch the Disney Once Upon A Time Show which was utterly magical and made me cry.




My entire outfit is from Evans.


The bell sleeve embroidered blouse was so pretty and comfy 



The boyfriend style embroidered jeans were a new style for me. 
I've never tried a more relaxed fit before, but oh my... comfort central 


As for the wide fit sandals, these saved my feet when they were broken from walking 15km on the first day and I have lived in them ever since.


I wish the photo's were a bit clearer, but they were taken at 11pm at night when the park was about to close and were were still on a high from watching the new 25th Anniversary show 

To see a full OOTD it's included in my Disney Vlog which is linked below.





Outfit Details are as follows:



Love 
Mrs M xxx





You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements