Pastel Stripes with Navabi

Monday, May 01, 2017


Happy Bank Holiday Monday Everyone.

With summer fast approaching it's time to inject some pastel into my wardrobe, and today I wanted to show you this super cute Manon Baptiste dress from Navabi 

I have not tried anything from Navabi and this striped cotton summer dress instantly took my eye 


The pastel blue and white stripe print reminds me of a summer holiday at the seaside.
It has that cute kitch retro feel about it which makes me happy.


The style of the dress is up my street completely, its midi length, the buttons all the way down
the tie waist, tick, tick, tick
And the sizing was pretty spot on too.



I teamed the dress with a white cami to open up the top a bit, white wedges and white rimmed sunglasses, for my perfect summer look.




On reflection there are many ways you could wear this dress.
You could wear it all buttoned up, with a cami like I have, open with a top and jeans underneath almost like a duster jacket, teamed with cute cropped cardi, so many way.
I'm going to enjoy experimenting over the coming months.


No outfit shot these days would be complete without a hysterical shot, usually when Chris is doing something silly oh and Harvey..... bless him.


If you are looking for some new style inspiration for summer with some gorgeous prints then head over to Navabi, I have my eye on this flute sleeve dress  and this floral wrap dress next :)

Love 
Mrs M xxxx





*dress kindly sent for review





You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements