Mellow Yellow - Yours Clothing

Sunday, August 06, 2017


Can you guess what my favourite colour is at the moment?
Any ideas ;)

I have developed a love of yellow as of late, the colour just makes me happy 
and I think it suits me if I do say so myself.

Today I'm sharing with you three of my favourite yellow tops from Yours Clothing.


The first one is this yellow and black polka dot kimono, which is the cutest.... you all know kimonos and longline blouses are my favourite and this fits into my collection perfectly... 


Its just so easy to throw on over the top of a cami and jeans and it instantly brightens up your outfit.


Next up, this floral print cold shoulder swing top, if you'd have said to me this time last year I'd be wearing a cold shoulder top I would of said no way hosay.


I was totally over the cold shoulder trend, it was literally EVERYWHERE, but I'm actually starting to warm to it again and this the cold shoulder on this top is actually quite 
subtle and I love the pink floral print.


And finally..... BARDOT... 


I will never get bored of the bardot trend, never ever EVER!!
 I just adore this frilled cold shoulder jersey top, its slightly different with the thin straps, the print is the cutest and I just love the frill style on the chest. 


Its the perfect summers day top. 


Whats your colour of the summer? 
Mine is clearly yellow..... and I will continue to love it until the 
autumn mustard yellows come around.... Autumn is coming and I'm excited ;)

Love

Mrs M xxxx



*items kindly sent for review, thoughts are my own




You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements